Usually, people have a fear of being different. While we may think we want admiration and the spot light on us, the cave man brain finds it is easier to merge into […] Read more ►
Land registry free property alert service proving popular
Telford Homes announced interim results this week
Increase in number of housing starts
Increased funding for Rough sleeping fund
Housing announcements in the Autumn Statement
- RT @EAUKNetworking: Middle class investors to be affected by buy-to-let changes https://t.co/WHOHuXXoox https://t.co/NCnAG8i7df
- RT @EAUKNetworking: Are house prices and rental prices now just too expensive and out of hand here in England? Share your opinion:
- RT @EAUKNetworking: Have you a story that you think our growing audience need to hear know about? Share it with 10,000's today: [email protected]
- RT @EAUKNetworking: Why don't the public trust estate agents? - https://t.co/i3nuSLQMdz https://t.co/R61vNuNiCU
- Home Buyers Drainage Surveys – NADC Certified by
- Looking for an estate agent to help sell our property by
- Aerial Imagery for Marketing by
- London Estate Agents Networking Events/Social Media Listing Groups/Websites etc. by
- Are UK house prices now just too expensive? by
- Keeping up to date with the market/further training by
- Commerical Premises Portal Suggestions by
- Marketing Spanish Property Abroad in the UK by
- EPC and Gas safety certs by
- Setting up broadband for tenants by
How to Delegate in Seven Steps (and Skyrocket your Business)
by Sam Ashdown
In the face of Brexit, What factors add value?
by Christopher Walkey
A little tip to keep you busy during the summer holidays
by Chris Kyriacou
Some Pro Tips for taking Better Property Photographs.
by Amaya Bell
Why did 30 landlords ring one letting agent in one day?
by Christopher Watkin
Make every viewing count.
by Jan Foo
If you see a bandwagon, it’s too late!!
by DAVID PERRIN
Is the truth worth it?
by Stephen Brown
UK house price inflation cooling.
by Allen Walkey
Women in Property and Construction.
by Alfred Ajani